TO TRAVEL TO AND FROM GENOVA AIRPORT
Since 1st September 2021 the Green Pass, or its equivalent certificate for foreigners visiting Italy, is required to board domestic and international flights. This does not apply to children under the age of 12.
All the departing and arriving passengers to/from abroad must declare the reason of their travel, in compliance with the restrictions related to arrivals, departures and transits within the Italian territory.
All the departing and arriving passengers must fill in the applicable form which is available at the check-in desks, at the airport ticket office and at arrivals. Passengers will be requested to deliver the form to border police officers at security controls.
In the next days, covid test service will be available:
• October 18h 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
• October 19th 11.00 am - 2.00 pm / 5.00 pm - 9.00 pm
• October 20th 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
• October 21st 10.00 am - 10.00 pm
• October 22nd 10.00 am - 3.00 pm
• October 23th 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
• October 24th 11.00 am - 7.00 pm